• Dealer: Terry Lee
• Dealership Group: Terry Lee Companies
• Full-time employees: 83
• 2014 new-vehicle sales: 2,662, up 3.2%
• 2014 used-vehicle sales: 1,074, down 1.2%
• Cool perk: Employees get paid time off for community service activities and volunteer work.
• Employee benefit: Dealership focuses on family. Employees can take paternity leave and have flexible hours to accommodate school events. Family members are invited to corporate events.
• Vice President Marcus Schuh on promoting from within: "Our employees are excited by the opportunity for growth in this company. Our F&I staff were all salespeople at one time. Our sales manager was our F&I manager. We have found that promoting from within fosters an air of respect and gives our employees the understanding that hard work will be rewarded."
• Tamerra Picot, customer relations manager, on supporting charities: "Our employees are the driving force behind our sponsorships and charitable commitments. For example, a few employees are cancer survivors. We put 100 percent effort into supporting our co-workers and worked very hard to raise money and participate in events to raise money for cancer awareness."