• Dealer: Mitch Walters
• Dealership Group: The Friendship Family of Dealerships
• Full-time employees: 59
• 2014 new-vehicle sales: 725, up 0.4%
• 2014 used-vehicle sales: 755, up 0.7%
• Cool perk: Friendship encourages employees to join and form Friendship Fitness Clubs. Each employee receives a free T-shirt and $25 to join a club with a group of 10 or more employees. Clubs include basketball, football, skiing, golf, baseball, bowling and softball.
• Employee benefit: Friendship paid for all employees to have health coaching with a wellness expert, including a follow-up plan.
• General Manager Tom Hall on supporting charities: "The Friendship Foundation will give out over $150,000 this year to local youth and animal charities and foundations. We support Little Leagues, schools, churches, humane societies, mission schools, orphanages and more. We believe in giving back to our community. The higher you are in our organization, the more you are expected to serve others. Servant leadership - that is what it is all about."