• Dealer: Nyle Maxwell
• Dealership Group: Nyle Maxwell Family of Dealerships
• Full-time employees: 34
• 2014 new-vehicle sales: 727, down 16%
• 2014 used-vehicle sales: 590, up 7.3%
• Cool perk: Company luncheons with cool guest speakers
• Employee benefit: Profit sharing for all employees
• Lisa Copeland, general manager and managing partner, on supporting charities: "We support charities we are passionate about - Girl Scouts, Stiletto Stampede for the Cure, Fight Like a Girl."
• Copeland on a change made in response to staff request: "We created a ‘closing book' for all of our clients. Instead of having to go through all of our programs at the sale, we give them a wonderful culture book so they can reference all the perks of doing business with us. "Also, my receptionist recommended we have a Fiat of Austin app created, and we did."
• Copeland on hiring salespeople: "I prefer to hire outside the auto industry. I don't like retreads. I prefer to train them myself and introduce them to our ‘delivering happiness' culture."