• Dealer: Mitch Walters
• Dealership Group: The Friendship Family of Dealerships
• Full-time employees: 64
• 2014 new-vehicle sales: 841, up 0.1%
• 2014 used-vehicle sales: 1,081, up 18%
• Cool perk: Friendship took more than 800 employees and their families to Dollywood this year for the annual company picnic. Friendship paid for all tickets, food and parking and provided everyone with a Friendship/Dollywood T-shirt.
• Employee benefit: Reimbursement for gym memberships, weight-loss programs and fitness clubs
• General Manager Dustin Walters on hiring: "I absolutely prefer to hire from outside of the automotive industry. I do not hire salespeople from other dealerships at all. I enjoy training someone in the ‘Friendship' way of doing things. I also believe the reason we have such a great culture in our store is because we have talented people with all different types of professional history. Their input helps us keep fresh ideas and allows us to think outside of the normal automotive way of doing business."