Building bikes with the Boise Bicycle Project. Employees took the day to rebuild bikes to donate to families and kids in need. Dealership employees brought the energy and the team at Boise Bicycle Project lent the expertise.
• Dealership Group: Larry H. Miller Dealerships
• General Manager: Ty Leuthold
• Full-time employees: 55
• 2014 new-vehicle sales: 1,206, up 26%
• 2014 used-vehicle sales: 981, up 13%
• Cool perk: Annual summer adventure trip, such as whitewater rafting
• Employee benefit: Sales mentorship program
• Leuthold on supporting charities: "We get feedback from our entire staff. This usually gives us a large list of potential charities. We then vote to narrow the field to the ones our team is most passionate about. This year, we even asked our social community and have nearly 1,500 votes to help us decide."
• Leuthold on hiring: "We hire for attitude, customer service and work ethic. We seldom hire from other dealerships, however we are always open to any good employee."