• Dealer: Tom Price and Adam Simms
• Dealership Group: Price Simms Auto Group
• Full-time employees: 73
• 2014 new-vehicle sales: 393, down 4.1%
• 2014 used-vehicle sales: 620, down 5.1%
• Cool perk: Catered luncheon for employees with a different theme each month
• Employee benefit: Employee of the month receives a $100 gift card and a card signed by management team
• General Manager Mo Ayubyar on an example of promoting from within: "We have many but one that stands out — Corey Lum, service technician. Corey started as a greeter/porter in our service drive. He was attending tech school at the time. Upon completion of his schooling, we paired him with a mentor/coach. Corey's determination and motivation, which was noticed when he was a valet, continued as he developed into a fully certified technician. We are so pleased he is part of our team."
• Ayubyar on a change made in response to staff request: "Rigo Davalos, valet, suggested installing an air hose on the service drive instead of moving the tank. Not only has this created a more professional appearance, it has improved the process for our customers."