• Dealer: John Bergstrom
• Dealership Group: Bergstrom Automotive
• Full-time employees: 77
• 2014 new-vehicle sales: 789, down 8.3%
• 2014 used-vehicle sales: 641, up 4.9%
• Cool perk: All employees receive a bonus for good customer satisfaction.
• Employee benefit: The general manager, sales managers, sales consultants and F&I managers are given goals to achieve during the biggest sale of the year, in June. If they meet the goals, the whole dealership is rewarded with a steak and lobster lunch.
• General Manager Ron Tellock on a change made in response to staff request: "We were very limited on parking spaces for our team members' cars and vehicles in for service. McKenzie Maline, one of our express lube consultants, suggested changing the parking to angle parking to provide more room. This has resulted in fewer minor dents and dings for both our guests' vehicles as well as team members' vehicles. Our whole team has told her it was a great idea and thanked her."