Second annual eating contest for the United Way campaign
• Dealer: Scott Casebeer
• Dealership Group: Capitol Auto Group
• Full-time employees: 122
• 2014 new-vehicle sales: 764, up 9.8%
• 2014 used-vehicle sales: 1,389, up 22%
• Cool perk: Guided fishing trips and whitewater rafting excursions
• Employee benefit: Employees are given up to $500 for referring a new employee who stays with Capitol for six months.
• Bob Myers, COO and CFO, on an example of promoting from within: "Capitol Chevrolet-Cadillac has always believed that the more you know, the more you’re worth. There is no finer example of that than Rashelle Robinson. Rashelle has been a member of the Capitol family since June 1999, when she was hired as a finance and insurance assistant. She was quickly recognized as a great addition to Capitol, and she was promoted to fleet department assistant. When the opportunity arose, it was a natural fit to have Rashelle run the fleet department as the manager. Rashelle did a fantastic job running that aspect of the sales process. Once again, the opportunity came up for Rashelle to consider finance, this time as a manager, taking great care of our guests and their needs. Rashelle, from the moment she started in 1999, displayed the desire to do the very best for herself, Capitol and our customers. In early 2015, Rashelle became the finance director for the entire auto group, where she manages five employees and handles all aspects of the department."
• Arthur Lyter, director of variable operations, on hiring: "Our preference is to hire people with little to no car sales experience. Capitol has gone to great lengths to develop a strong training program with proven success."