Matt Huff, left, service manager, and Michael Brewster, service adviser, like to get a rocking jumpstart to their days.
Has been sold and renamed Griffin Chevrolet
• Dealer: John Bergstrom
• Dealership Group: Bergstrom Automotive
• Full-time employees: 75
• 2014 new-vehicle sales: 463, down 8.3%
• 2014 used-vehicle sales: 426, up 15%
• Cool perk: Team Members Family Appreciation Day is a free tailgate party and Milwaukee Brewers baseball game.
• Employee benefit: Bergstrom holds an annual black-tie event at which the top performers are recognized at the local Performing Arts Center.
• John Hogerty, executive vice president, on hiring: "Generally, we prefer to hire from outside the industry. We are also making an effort to bring women and young people into our business. Historically, they have not been in the business, but we have been discovering that, as with people from outside the industry, with proper training and guidance, they often offer a wealth of talent. We also encourage team members to continue to learn and grow their talent toward advancing to management positions within our company."