The dealership supports the Chaparral High School Temecula Chapter of Students Against Destructive Decisions.
• Dealership Group: DCH/Lithia Motors
• General Manager: Kelly Schmidt
• Full-time employees: 103
• 2014 new-vehicle sales: 2,374, up 3.6%
• 2014 used-vehicle sales: 919, up 11%
• Cool perk: Each quarter, an individual from each department is selected for outstanding achievements. These employees are recognized in the company newsletter and taken to lunch with the general manager and department manager. Their car is detailed and filled with gasoline.
• Employee benefit: Each employee is encouraged to refer people to apply to work at the dealership. If an applicant is hired, the referring employee receives a bonus. Every 90 days the applicant is employed, the referring employee receives an additional bonus.
• Schmidt on hiring: "We prefer to hire from outside the business and promote from inside our business. It allows for us to teach our own culture without having to deprogram."