As the title sponsor of the Lake Tahoe Concours d'Elegance, Niello Porsche employees participated in the festivities including a cruise on Lake Tahoe.
• Dealer: Richard Niello Jr.
• Dealership Group: The Niello Company
• Full-time employees: 37
• 2014 new-vehicle sales: 289, up 23%
• 2014 used-vehicle sales: 189, down 13%
• Cool perk: Niello Co. hosts an annual Employee Appreciation party, which is a different outing each year, for all employees and their families. Events have been at River Cats baseball stadium, Strikes bowling facility and the California State Fair.
• Employee benefit: Family Fun Nights throughout the year
• Marketing Director Summer Wright on supporting charities: "At Niello Co., supporting our community is the cornerstone of our core values. We are committed to making a positive impact in our region by participating in events and programs consistent with our mission, vision and core values. The company is proud to support over 60 organizations annually in a variety of community events and charitable activities. We put particular emphasis on nonprofit entities that support children's programs, arts and theater, health and human services, education and regional public safety and civil service personnel."
• General Manager Todd English on hiring: "When recruiting employees, we are always looking for the best of the best. Proven competencies in customer service, communication, accountability and emotional intelligence are required for sales positions. We find that talent comes from diverse candidate pools, and we do not limit our selection to people previously employed at dealerships."