• Brands: Ford
• Dealer: Joseph Pritchard
• Dealership Group: Pritchard Family Auto Stores
• Full-time employees: 48
• 2014 new-vehicle sales: 2,592, up 4.5%
• 2014 used-vehicle sales: 263, down 0.4%
• Cool perk: Company-sponsored teams such as kickball and bowling and teams for various golf outings
• Employee benefit: Family atmosphere generated from working for a family-owned business
• Pritchard on promoting from within: "We strive to put our people in positions that are best for them and best for us. If an employee expresses interest in moving ahead or we feel someone would fit better in another position, we work with that person to make the transition happen. A few of those advancements have been sales consultant to sales manager, lube tech to sales consultant and administrator to supervisor."
• Pritchard on supporting charities: "Community support and involvement is extremely important to Pritchard Family Auto. If an employee is involved in a charity or a community member asks for support, we are willing to help out, either with our time or with a donation."