• Dealership Group: AutoNation, Inc.
• General Manager: Tania Eubanks
• Full-time employees: 115
• 2014 new-vehicle sales: 2,997, up 7.3%
• 2014 used-vehicle sales: 1,878, up 8.9%
• Cool perk: AutoNation associate night at local sporting events. Each associate may bring his or her family and enjoy an evening watching their local professional or semiprofessional team.
• Employee benefit: The sales team has a "sell a car and pick a day off" program that allows for employees to have better control of their own schedules and better plan their business.
• Eubanks on a change made in response to staff request: "The salespeople and service advisers wanted to be empowered to make decisions that will benefit the customer. Now, every salesperson and adviser has the power to spend up to $150 without management approval to make a customer happy. This has helped us create a more positive experience for the customers and also release some of the pressure that the salespeople and advisers have."