General Manager Denny Fruth, standing center, and President Mitch Walters, seated center, unload bikes for the Friendship Bikes For Kids program.
• Dealer: Mitch Walters
• Dealership Group: The Friendship Family of Dealerships
• Full-time employees: 68
• 2014 new-vehicle sales: 492, down 16%
• 2014 used-vehicle sales: 716, up 28%
• Cool perk: Employees participate in the Bikes for Kids program, which has given out more than 1,200 bikes to children in the community. Employees recondition donated bikes and help purchase new ones. Employees receive bikes for their kids if they do not have a bike.
• Employee benefit: Dealership pays for gym memberships, health coaching, biometric screenings, flu shots and weight-loss and tobacco-cessation programs.
• General Manager Denny Fruth on hiring: "I hire based strictly on the person, not whether they worked in the car business before or not."