• Dealer: Chuck Gile
• Dealership Group: Motorcars
• Full-time employees: 117
• 2014 new-vehicle sales: 1,570, up 0.9%
• 2014 used-vehicle sales: 1,009, up 19%
• Cool perk: Having open-minded, progressive owners who respect their employees and are willing to try new ideas
• Employee benefit: Wellness coaches are available for consultation; dealership helps pay for healthy, catered lunches
• Gile on a change made in response to staff request: "One of our salespeople, Andrew Chiarelli, had the idea of doing a solar canopy that would go over our main lot. He presented the idea to ownership and worked with the owners on the design and implementation. The project cost $1.7 million. It now generates 70 percent of the dealership's power usage, and we have won awards for and had lots of recognition about the solar canopy."